Saturday, May 30, 2009

The fall of a great football club...


If you had watch the Premier League last weekend, then you would have know that my beloved club of Newcastle United has been relegated. Yeah, I know that you are feeling sad just as I am but there's nothing else that I can do about it. It already happened. I wont be saying much here because there is no point.


I know that some of you are gloating over the news, and I would be lying if I say I am not bothered by it. I mean, it will be boring for me now as I cant watch my club playing as often anymore when we are still in the Premier League because the Football Channel doesnt telecast Championship matches, maybe just occasionally, but its still sucks. Therefore, I will have to depend on the Internet to check on the results. I dont know what will happen to the club now. Im sure a lot of the players will want to leave understandably, but I really hope that Alan Shearer will remain as our manager because if there is anyone who can revolutionize the club once again and bring us back to our glory days, it would be him.

Newcastle United is the first football club that I first ever started supporting and it will continue to be that way even until the day I die and the life after it, whether we are in the Premier League or the Championship. Its sad to see what has happened to the club but Im pretty sure we will recover again and get back to where we should be in 2 season time. I always believe that God always have a plan for everything that has happened and it is the same case here. Maybe there is a lesson to be learnt for everyone. Whatever it is, to all fellow supporters of the club, I hope you will stay strong and continue to support the team because although we might have gone down now, our spirits is still up and strong and if we all stay united, anything is possible.


~ Newcastle United~
Fan Forever

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....