Friday, May 1, 2009

A new bill enabling the deletion of 'bad blogs' passed by the Blogging God...


Greetings to all my friends and fans who is now reading my blog wherever you may be. I have an announcement to make today and it does concern some of you. I am pleased to announce today that I have just sign the new order that will enable me to delete some of the 'bad blogs' from my blog links. If you notice, some of your name are gone and some of you might be wondering why. Let me explain it to you.

As some of you probably know, in financial accounting and finance, there is a term they use to call the portion of receivables that can no longer be collected, typically from accounts receivable or loans. For the sake of those who are not familiar with the term, it is called 'bad debts'. Well similarly, Im using the same theory here in describing 'bad blogs'. It refers to the blogs that are no longer in use for some reason or another. There is no point for me to keep advertising their blog here when it is gone. So that is why I have today passed the new measure, one which will also enable me to do the same to those blogs which in future will no longer be in service anymore. I do understand though that some of you might have change your blog address and if you are one of them affected by this move and wish to have your blog being link here again, please do inform me of your new blog address and I will link you back as soon as I can.

Apart from that, I have nothing much to add. I just hope that all of you are in good health. As you know, there is a new virus of flu going around globally right now. Fortunately, there has been no case being reported yet in our country and lets hope that it stays that way, but still we shouldn't let our guards down and continue to take precautionary measures just to be safe. Till then, goodbye.

No comments: