Saturday, August 22, 2009

Salam Ramadhan to all....


First and foremost, I would just like to wish all my Muslim friends a happy and blessed Ramadhan. I hope that we will all get the blessings from God and that all our ibadah in the month of Ramadhan will be accepted by God.

Now for those of you who might be wondering why I am no longer updating my blog as often anymore, it is simply because I have found a new alternative for me to get my views across, one which is much faster and easier for me. I have recently started using Facebook and that is where I am now posting all the latest news and sharing my views as well. If you want to add me, you can message my privately and I will tell you my address at the Facebook.

So does this mean I will close down my blog? For now, I will leave it as it is and I will still come here once in a while to see if everything is OK, like my chatbox. I dont want people to post nonsensical things there but if you want to ask me something, you can always do it over there & I will get back to you. Im not sure what I want to do with my blog, so if any of you have any suggestion, please do share with me. But for now, that is all I have for you and I hope I will be able to speak to you again where there is a new update. Until then, take care and goodbye.

No comments: